Skilled Carpenters (FT)
Are you a great carpenter and take pride in your work? Now is your time to shine and show us your favorite projects!! First American Roofing & Siding, Inc. is looking for elite carpenters to join our team of highly skilled field technicians. Join a company where your talents are appreciated AND experience a great salary, benefits, and culture at the same time! Pictures showing your quality craftsmanship are highly encouraged but not required.
To qualify for this team you must be able to:
- Efficiently produce high-quality craftsmanship
- Be proficient in the use of power tools
- Work well as part of a team
- Enjoy the unconfined space of working outdoors
- Work 40-50 hours per week (weather dependent)
- Follow safety requirements
- Have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
Why Choose First American?
- You want to work with the best!
- Competitive wages
- Full insurance benefits.
- Bonus incentives available
- Generous paid time off
- 9.5 Paid holidays
- Matching retirement plan
- Paid travel time to job sites
- A defined career path with room for advancement.
- A friendly, respectful, family-oriented work environment.
- All jobs are local; no overnight travel is required.
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends required.
- Year-round work available.
- Each job is unique, providing variety in your daily job duties.
About First American Roofing and Siding Inc:
First American Roofing and Siding Inc. was established in 2005 and are proud to be family and veteran-owned. We are an established leader in the exterior residential home remodeling industry in the La Crosse, WI area. We are guided by the core principles of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
Give us a call at 608-783-3101
First American Roofing and Siding, Inc.
1472 State Road 35, Onalaska, WI 54650