Working as a team to transform a home’s performance and appearance by removing and installing various types of siding, windows, soffit/fascia and insulation. Prior experience is not required but highly valued; we are willing to train the right individual that mirrors our company values and is dedicated to learning quality craftsmanship. Work for an employer that you can take pride in knowing that the work was done right when you finish a job.
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week year-round (weather permitting)
- Commitment to quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must enjoy working outside
- Able to follow safety requirements
- Ability to use basic tools (tape measure, square, etc.)
Why Choose First American?
- First American is a veteran and family-owned company established in 2005. We are guided by the core principles of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Wages starting at $16-$20/hr +based on experience
- Bonus incentives available
- Generous paid time off
- 9 Paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid travel time to job sites
- A friendly, respectful, family-oriented work environment.
- All jobs are local, no overnight travel required
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends required
- Dependable year round work available
- Room for professional growth if you desire
- Each job is unique providing variety in your daily job duties
Give us a call at: 608-783-3101
First American Roofing and Siding, Inc.
1472 State Road 35, Onalaska, WI 54650