First American Roofing and Siding is an established leader in the exterior residential home remodeling industry in the La Crosse WI area and we are looking for a siding foreman to expand our siding team!
Job sites are local, no travel required.
Must be highly motivated and eager to learn our process.
Job responsibilities include:
· Lead, direct, motivate, inspire and train Siding Installers in a positive manner.
· Complete jobs safely, on-time and on-budget in accordance to the work order.
· Interact with homeowners in a professional manner; inform Sales Representative and Project Manager of any customer concerns or questions.
· Manage all aspects of job including safety, professionalism and quality.
· Develop a culture of problem solving and creative solutions, while maintaining honesty and integrity with crew.
· Be capable of installing various types of siding (vinyl, insulated vinyl, LP Smartside, James Hardie).
· Perform tasks with the highest standards of effort, efficiency and organization.
· Maintain effective communication with the Project Manager regarding job status and unusual or costly situations.
· Enforce and follow OSHA and First American Safety Protocols
· Maintain assigned equipment; report and correct problems.
· Maintain clean, safe and orderly job site at all times, ensuring materials are being used with the utmost efficiency
· Responsible for collecting and submitting all papers and receipts related to the job to the Office Manager in a timely fashion
· Return to the job site when necessary to fix or repair products previously installed
· Attend and document pre-construction meetings prior to the start of a new project
· Provide and maintain personal tools and equipment
First American offers paid vacation, paid holidays and a matching retirement plan. If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, apply today!