40- 50 Hours a week.
Commission Based (Starting $80,000 – $100,000).
About First American:
First American Roofing and Siding is an established leader in the exterior residential remodeling industry in the La Crosse, WI area and we are growing! We are proud to be a family and veteran owned organization established in 2005, First American Roofing and Siding is guided by the core principles of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We are a certified GAF Master Elite Contractor, James Hardie Preferred Installer and a Habitat for Humanity Partner.
About the Sales Representative Role:
The Sales Representative position is a business-to-consumer (B2C) sales position, with the ability to win the sale in the customer’s home. This position will require you to meet the customer in their homes, in our showroom, and across all communication platforms (internal and external) with First American. Sales Representatives may need to work a non-traditional schedule to meet the customers needs. As a Sales Representative for First American, you are ensuring the overall experience for our customers. This position is focused on identifying the needs of our customers and providing them with the best experience and solution.
What you bring to the First American Team:
- Motivated with a strong desire to win the sale.
- Generating new business opportunities to supplement your sales pipeline.
- Self-directed, self-starter and have an industrious work ethic.
- Motivated, driven and obsessed with meeting and exceeding your goals.
- Detail oriented, organized and meticulous note taking.
- Presenting new ideas and best practice to the entire Sales team.
- Providing the best experience to the customer through thoughtful communication.
- First American’s values and add a positive impact to the culture established here.
Desirable knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- At least 2 years of in-home or B2C sales experience, with a proven record of growth.
- Construction background or willingness to develop oneself in required areas beyond what is provided by the company.
- Extremely familiar with the use of CRM tools, estimating software, and Google Suite applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include proficient typing ability.
- Demonstrate an always learning mindset, dedicated to growing personally and professionally.
Required components of the role:
- Desire to provide positive and helpful interactions with all customers, vendors and contractors of First American.
- Must be willing and able to use company software, both mobile and desktop, Android and iOS.
- Able to carry at least 50 lbs, stand and for periods of time over an hour, and able to walk up ladders and roofs.
- Post-secondary education or experience in business, marketing, construction, or other applicable fields that benefits the Sales team.
We are proud to offer the following benefits and more for this role:
- Competitive commission structure and base salary.
- Health insurance.
- Dental/Vision insurance.
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance.
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid).
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid).
- Matching Retirement Plan.
- Military Friendly employer.
- Use of a company vehicle, gas card, and maintenance.
About First American Roofing and Siding Inc:
First American is an equal opportunity employer, fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. Internal and external applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, veteran or military status. If you need accommodations with your application, please email email@example.com with your request.
If you are a dedicated individual looking for a long-term career, apply today!
Give us a call at: 608-783-3101
First American Roofing and Siding, Inc.
1472 State Road 35, Onalaska, WI 54650