First American Roofing and Siding Inc. is expanding our Exterior Services Repairs division! We are looking for a dedicated individual responsible for diagnosing roof leaks and completing minor repairs for roofing, siding, windows doors, skylights/sun tunnels gutters/gutter guards. Work for an employer that you can take pride in knowing the work was done right when you finish a job. We are a certified GAF Master Elite Contractor, a James Hardie Preferred Contractor, a LP SmartSide Build Smart Contractor, and a Habitat for Humanity Partner.
- General carpentry skills required
- Experience installing roofing & siding
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week
- Commitment to quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must enjoy working outside
Why Choose First American?
- Full Insurance Benefits
- Bonus incentives available
- Generous paid time off
- 9.5 Paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid travel time to job sites
- Defined career path with room for advancement
- A friendly, respectful, family-oriented work environment.
- All jobs are local, no overnight travel required
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends required
- Room for professional growth if you desire
- Each job is unique providing variety in your daily job duties
About First American Roofing & Siding:
First American Roofing and Siding Inc. was established in 2005 and is proud to be family and veteran-owned. We are an established leader in the exterior residential home remodeling industry in the La Crosse WI area. We are guided by the core principles of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Give us a call at 608-783-3101